No delivery required with this pizza! With a ready-made dough and our Butcher's Chicken that's fully cooked, this pizza comes together in just minutes of action time. We recommend spending the time the pizza is baking figuring out what you want to watch on Netflix.
Tip: This recipe can be easily Paleo or Keto if you choose a crust that's compliant.
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 flatbread or naan, substitute with paleo version if you’d like
- ½ box Roli Roti Salad Chicken in Salt & Pepper, shredded
- 4 oz mozzarella, cut into chunks
- 1 handful fresh basil, rough chop
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF and prepare a foil lined baking sheet.
2. In a mixing bowl, toss diced tomatoes with grated garlic, olive oil, and salt.
- Brush each side of flatbread with olive oil and place on prepared baking sheet. Top with tomatoes, shredded Roli Roti Salad Chicken, and mozzarella chunks.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes until flatbread turns golden brown.
- Remove from over and top with fresh basil.