Just the right kick of heat, this Chile Limón Chicken & Red Pepper Quesadilla is packed with fresh flavors. The dash of citrus and spice from the chile limón, the sweet roasted peppers, and the warm crispy tortillas folded magically together to create one of the best quesadilla recipes ever!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 box Roli Roti Chile Limón Sous Vide Chicken (or any flavor), sliced into strips
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pico de gallo and sour cream (for serving)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and peppers, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Lightly coat medium-high heat pan with remaining oil and heat the Roli Roti Sous Vide Chicken, about 2 minutes each side.
- Add 1 flour tortilla to skillet and top half of the tortilla with a heavy sprinkling of cheese, warmed Roli Roti Sous Vide Chicken, and onion-pepper mixture. Fold the other half of the tortilla over and cook, flipping once, until golden, 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, chicken, and onion-pepper mixture.
- Slice quesadillas into wedges and serve with pico de gallo and sour cream. Enjoy!