A refreshing, hearty blend of veggies, Roli Roti Butcher's Organic Chicken Bone Broth & Sous Vide Chicken, and orzo pasta. Fresh notes of lemon and herbs complete this comforting dish for any occasion.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 5 cups Roli Roti Butcher’s Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 bay leaves
- ¾ cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 box Roli Roti Lemon Pepper Chicken (or any flavor), cut into 1-inch chunks
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a stockpot, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Sauté garlic, onion, carrots and celery, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in thyme until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add Roli Roti Butcher’s Chicken Bone Broth, bay leaves, and bring to a boil.
- Stir in orzo, rosemary, and chicken. Reduce heat and simmer until orzo is tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!