Patatas Bravas, or spicy potatoes, is a native Spanish dish that's full of flavor and easy to make. As simple as heating up Roli Roti Farmers Market Heirloom Potatoes and bravas sauce, perfect for an appetizer or hearty snack to share!
- 1 box Roli Roti Farmers Market Heirloom Potatoes
- Rosemary sea salt (included in Roli Roti Potatoes)
- Bravas sauce
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp smoky paprika
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Remove Roli Roti Heirloom Potatoes from packaging and place in an air fryer (for alternative heating methods, see packaging). Set temperature to 380°F for 15 minutes. After 8 minutes of cooking, take air fryer basket out and shake.
- Place basket back into air fryer and continue until cook time is up.
- Meanwhile, preheat a small saucepan of olive oil over medium heat.
- Mix together flour, sweet and smoky paprika, and salt.
- Reduce heat and add a teaspoon of the flour mix to the oil, whisking in a teaspoon at a time until all the flour mix is added.
- Add about ¾ of the vegetable broth slowly to the patata bravas sauce, stirring constantly.
- As sauce thickens, add more vegetable broth as necessary. Set aside.
- Carefully remove potatoes from fryer and sprinkle with included Roli Roti housemade rosemary grey sea salt to taste.
- Drizzle sauce and fresh cilantro over the potatoes and enjoy!