Craving tacos? Try this quick and delicious recipe, made easier using Roli Roti Pork Carnitas and Farmers Market Heirloom Potatoes. Since both products are sous vide and fully cooked, this dish takes half the time to prepare!
- 1 box Roli Roti Pork Carnitas
- 1 box Roli Roti Farmers Market Heirloom Potatoes
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 6 tortillas
- Sliced limes, for garnish
- Remove Roli Roti Pork Carnitas from packaging and place in a hot pan over medium heat, frying until an internal temperature of 165°F and desired crispiness. Set aside.
- In an air fryer, crisp Roli Roti Potatoes at 380°F for 15 minutes. After 8 minutes of cooking, take air fryer basket out and shake.
- Place basket back into air fryer and continue until cook time is up. Carefully set aside potatoes for 2 minutes.
- Serve carnitas and potatoes on tortillas with freshly diced red onion, cilantro, and fresh-squeezed lime juice, enjoy!