A childhood classic enjoyed by people of all ages. This grilled cheese recipe is a great base to customize as you like. From the buttery, toasty crust to the melty cheese pull, this traditional recipe pairs exceptionally with Roli Roti Sous Vide Chicken. Try it with any flavor you fancy.
- 5 tbsp softened butter, divided
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 box Roli Roti Salt & Pepper Sous Vide Chicken (or any flavor), cut into strips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- For each slice of bread, spread 1 tablespoon butter onto one side. With butter side down, top each slice of bread with about ½ cup cheddar.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add two slices of bread topped with cheese, butter side down.
- Place Roli Roti Sous Vide Chicken pieces onto one of the slices and cook until bread is golden and cheese is melty, about 2 minutes. Flip one piece of bread on top of the other and continue to cook until cheese is fully melted, about 30 seconds more.
- Repeat for the second sandwich, wiping skillet clean if necessary. Enjoy!