A light and flavorful pasta enhanced with herbs, garlic, tomatoes, and Roli Roti Sous Vide Chicken. This dish is easy to prepare and will be your go-to staple before you know it.
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 box Roli Roti Salt & Pepper Sous Vide Chicken (or any flavor), sliced into chunks
- 24 oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Boil a large pot of salted water on the stovetop. Cook rigatoni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the olive oil, thinly sliced garlic, shallots, oregano, and red pepper flakes to the pan, allowing the flavors to infuse for about 2-3 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium and add cherry tomatoes, coating them in the oil and sautéing for about 5 minutes. Add chicken and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Taste tomato sauce and adjust seasoning as necessary. Drain pasta.
- Combine the pasta with the tomatoes and chicken, stirring until coated. Top with the spring onions and serve. Enjoy!