Upgrade your work lunch and be the envy of all of your coworkers with these make-ahead salad jars! With our Butcher's Chicken already cooked, it's a matter of throwing together the ingredients in a big enough jar to satiate your appetite. Who says salads have to be boring?
- ½ cup cilantro
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground chipotle pepper
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box Roli Roti Salad Chicken in Salt & Pepper, 1” cubed
- ½ can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 lime wedges, to garnish
- Prepare two large mason jars. Add 2 Tbsp salad dressing in each jar.
- Divide ingredients among mason jars starting with Roli Roti Salad Chicken, black beans, corn, bell peppers, red onions, carrots, cotija cheese, and top with 1½ cup chopped romaine lettuce. Add a lime wedge at the top of each jar.
- To eat, shake the jar until all ingredients are coated in the dressing. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!