Bone broth is perfect for marinading meats as they come pre-packed with flavor. With your favorite spices, aromatics, and herbs, your bone broth can transform any cut of meat into something delicious! And depending on your choice of marinade ingredients, using bone broth allows your entire meat dish to be Paleo and Keto-friendly, too!
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Butcher’s Beef Bone Broth
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Place the soy sauce, Butcher’s Beef Bone Broth, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.