If you ever thought you didn't have time for a hearty breakfast, we've got news for you! This super simple recipe is packed with protein and even more umami--and the best part all you need is a microwave. Super nutritious, super quick, what more could you want from your first meal of the day? Breakfast of champions indeed!
• 3 eggs
• ¼ cup Roli Roti Butcher's Chicken Bone Broth
• ¼ tsp salt
• 2 shiitake mushroom, sliced
• 2 cooked shrimp, to garnish, optional
• Scallion curls, to garnish
1. Crack eggs into a small mixing bowl and add Roli Roti Butcher's Chicken Bone Broth and salt. Whisk until uniform. Add shiitake mushroom into the mixture.
2. Divide and pour into two microwave safe soup bowls. Cover the bowls with cling wrap.
3. Microwave for 2.5 minutes.
4. Remove from microwave and discard cling wrap. Garnish with a piece of shrimp and
scallions. Enjoy while hot.