We all know how important it is to eat your veggies, and thankfully this recipe makes it easier than ever. Just throw all things delicious into a blender and dip even your least favorite veggie in and still end up with a tasty bite! With the great benefits of vegetables and the added bone broth, this is kind of like the king of all appetizers!
• 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
• ¼ cup Roli Roti Butcher's Chicken Bone Broth
• ¼ cup coconut milk
• 1 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
• 2 cloves garlic,
• Juice of ¼ lemon
• 1 Tbsp peanut butter
• ½ tsp dark brown sugar
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, to finish
• Cilantro, to garnish
• Toasted peanuts, to garnish
• Toasted coconut chips, to garnish
• Chopped Thai chilies, to garnish, optional
1. Place white beans, Roli Roti Butcher's Chicken Bone Broth, coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, lemon juice,
peanut butter, dark brown sugar, and salt into a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into serving bowl and garnish with cilantro, peanuts, coconut chips, Thai chilies, and a
drizzle of olive oil.
3. Serve with a colorful medley of veggies.