The Bloody Bull adds an extra savory (and nutritious!) twist to a traditional Bloody Mary! Adding in our Roli Roti Butcher's Beef Bone Broth gives this cocktail extra depth of flavor while adding in some protein and collagen, so during your next Sunday brunch, you can sip on these knowing that along with a nice buzz, you'll also be giving your muscles and skin some extra loving. Cheers!
• 1 28oz can San Marzano peeled tomatoes
• 1 cup Roli Roti Butcher's Beef Bone Broth
• 1 ½ cups vodka
• Juice of 2 limes
• 2 Tbsp horseradish, grated
• 2 Tbsp hot sauce
• 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp ground celery seeds
• 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tsp salt
• Celery stalks, to garnish
• Pickled green beans, to garnish
• Lime wedges, to garnish
1. Place Roli Roti Butcher's Bone Broth, vodka, lime juice, horseradish, Tabasco, Worcestershire, celery seeds, black pepper, and salt into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Fill glassware with ice.
3. Pour Bloody Bull into glasses and garnish with celery stalks, pickled green beans, and lime.